Billing & Coding Resources
With the changes over the last four years in healthcare, the MOA realizes that Billing and coding are a major issue for our members.
With the changes over the last four years in healthcare, the MOA realizes that Billing and coding are a major issue for our members. In an effort to assist our members with these issues we felt it was important we ask CS EYE to take a more active role with the MOA and our members. With questions surrounding coding and compliance becoming more difficult to understand, getting the answers from a trusted source becomes imperative.
CS EYE has stepped in to assist our group and assume the role of providing our members compliant answers to questions that are needed now. This will be a wonderful addition to member benefits to support the many questions that arise in the day to day operations of a medical practice. Members are able to get answers to questions such as billing & coding, denials, contradicting statements from third party payers, audit help and compliance assistance.
CS EYE will typically respond to questions through ASK CS EYE within 24-48 hours. If the question requires further research you will be notified and they may request additional information from you before an answer can be given.
CS EYE’s Panel of Experts
CS EYE/Compliance Specialists, Inc. collaborates with internal experts with a combined industry experience of over 75 years, as well as external consultants as needed to ensure they are providing the most up to date and accurate information. CS EYE’s Expert Panel includes:
- Certified Professional Optometric Coders – CPOC
- Certified Para-optometric Assistant – CPOA
- Certified Professional Coder – Hospital – CPC-H
- Certified Para-optometric – CPO
- Certified Outpatient Coders – COC
- Certified Healthcare Compliance – CHC
- Professional Medical Coding Curriculum Instructor – CPC-I
- Secretary of the AAPC National Advisory Board
- Optometric/Ophthalmic Technician
- Advisory from the OIG Fraud Investigator for the State of AZ Medicaid Program
- Certified Professional Coder for Payers – CPCP
- Collaboration with Healthcare Attorneys to assist with the complexities of Regulatory Questions