Here you can find all classified ad opportunities for both Full-time and Part-time Optometrists, Optometric Assistants, Fill-In Positions and Optometrists for Hire.
Please fax new listings to the MOA office at 952-921-5882 or send them via e-mail to Holly@MNEyeDocs.org.
Full Time Optometrist
Independent, multi-location Optometry practice seeking full-time Optometrist to join the four-doctor team. Our diverse and progressive practice provides the opportunity to provide primary eye care, ocular disease management, and surgical co-management.
The primary worksites will be the St. Francis and/or North Oaks locations, where you will be supported by a cohesive staff in a well-appointed clinic. In addition, we offer full resources from our other clinics, administration, and additional ODs.
Position includes competitive salary, flexible scheduling, employer-matched retirement plan, paid time off, CE reimbursement, and other benefits.
No weekends and half-day Fridays.
If interested, please email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com.
Date Posted: June 09, 2022
Full and Part Time Optometrists
We are a locally owned and operated Pearle Vision franchise with locations in Woodbury and Hastings Minnesota and Hudson Wisconsin. Our practice continues to grow and we are looking for optometrists for full and part-time positions. We provide our doctors with a professional work environment, optometric assistants to check-in and pre-test patients, opticians to provide patient care after the exam, and a team of nine optometrists who support each other to provide optimal patient care. As an optometrist/owner, I appreciate valued second opinions and the teamwork approach. We feel that doctor/patient relationships are important and are committed to maintaining the highest standards when it comes to building those relationships.
We offer attractive compensation and benefits that include:
• Medical Insurance Plans through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental Plan
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Plan
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Continuing Education Days
• Optometric Malpractice Insurance
We invite you to contact us for more details about our practice opportunities, pay, and benefits.
Date Posted: May 16, 2022
Full/Part Time Optometrist
Grace Vision dba Pearle Vision
Pearle Vision in Maplewood is looking to add a talented Optometrist to its healthcare team, where
you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented professionals and directly contribute to
business success. We are a locally owned and operated office that has been in the same location
for nearly 30 years.
Our practice is seeking a dedicated Optometrist with strong diagnostic skills and a passion for
delivering a great patient experience. Optometrists at our clinic provide comprehensive primary
eye care as well as treating a wide range of chronic and acute eye diseases. We are equipped with
the latest technology to assist you in providing the best patient care, including automated
phoropters, autorefraction and keratometry, Optos retinal imaging, Topcon 3-D OCT, corneal
hysteresis, and a HVF analyzer.
As our next Optometrist, you’ll :
● Provide high quality optometric care and services to your patients
● Establish a positive Doctor/Patient relationship
● Conduct all services in accordance with clinical protocols and accepted standards of care
● Ensure all patients received accurate diagnosis and appropriate recommendations
● Create exceptional value in the lives of patients by providing excellent Patient/Customer
As a key member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
● Excellent health, dental, vision, and life insurance
● 401K matching and profit sharing
● Competitive salary
● 100% employer-paid continuing education and license renewal fee
● Generous paid time off and holidays
● Graduate of accredited school of optometry
● Licensed to practice Optometry in the state of Minnesota
● Knowledge of current Optometric technology and practices
Thanks for your interest in joining our practice! Please contact Jeanny Wu at
Pearle Vision in Maplewood is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by law.
Date Posted: May 05, 2022
Full-Time Full Scope Optometrist
Our goal is to create a team of Doctors who can provide outstanding ocular care and have a blast doing it! We want you to feel fulfilled knowing you did your best for each and every person who walks through the door. We offer a unique experience of having multiple locations, but are privately owned and pride ourselves on the small-town feel our practices provide. We are well
established with over 50 years of service among the surrounding communities. We help provide quality care for our patient’s best vision at work, home and play.
Our Practice Goals:
Whether you have 25 years experience or are a new grad, our practice is looking for an Optometrist with strong diagnostic skills and an equally passionate heart for people. The needs of the patient come first, and we expect you to be prepared for whatever walks in the door.
Our optometric medical practice allows our Optometrist to diagnose and treat a variety of ocular conditions to provide high quality care; these include but are not limited to:
- Corneal ulcers and removal of foreign bodies
- Diabetic and hypertensive retinopathy
- Binocular vision services, emphasis on learning-related visual dysfunction and rehabilitative closed head trauma
- Glaucoma (all pathophysiologies and stages)
- Macular disease, retinal holes, and retinal detachments
Responsibilities of the Optometrist: This description is not intended to include all duties or requirements
- Diagnose and manage ocular disease and vision disorders
- Full-time or Part-Time positions available
- Electronic Health Records: we utilize NextGen
- Educate patients on their condition and follow standard of practice management
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Optional Employee Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
- Financial Benefits: competitive salary with bonus potential, Professional Liability
coverage, continued education stipend, paid AOA and MOA Dues
- Local Support: We staff our offices with trained opticians, receptionists and technicians
familiar with contact lenses as well as ancillary testing. This is designed so you can
focus on interpretation of data and the best care for the patient in your chair
- Specialist Accessibility: We strive to coordinate the best overall health outcome for the
patient; this includes communicating with providers of all backgrounds.
- Flexibility and Rest: Vacation/sick time off, paid holidays
- Graduate of accredited school of Optometry
- Licensed to practice Optometry in the state of Minnesota
- DPA and TPA certified, DEA licensed
- Knowledge of current Optometric technology and practices
- Excellent communication skills and team mentality
If you are an outstanding Optometrist, whose primary goal is to provide excellent patient care , then we are interested in talking to you. We warmly invite you to apply and schedule a time to visit us. Please send your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax: (763) 559-6010. We value and respect all differences in matters of equality and diversity to create an environment where people want to come, stay, and perform their best.
Date Posted: May 04, 2022
Immediate Full-time Optometry position
Immediate Full-time Optometry position for a family owned and operated, top performing, Pearle Vision franchise in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We enjoy a fast paced fun environment that a top performer will excel in and will have the opportunity to continue to learn in. We like to have fun. We’re different and we’re proud of it. NEW GRADS WELCOME!
This position offers the optometrist the opportunity to work in a positive environment and well equipped office, with access to visual fields, OCT, digital retinal imaging, and auto-phoroptors, in addition to working with a top performing team of professional opticians, techs, and lab techs. This one of a kind opportunity requires some evenings and alternate weekends, and includes weekdays off every week.
The right candidate will:
-Be articulate, professional, and patient-oriented.
-Possess the ability to educate our patients about their eye health, creating an experience that consistently delivers exceptional patient care, creating patients for life.
-Licensed to practice optometry in the state of Minnesota
Why You'll Love Us:
Our full time team of optometrists receive generous compensation and a benefit package which includes, but is not limited to:
-Medical, dental and vision benefits for employee and family
-401K with employer match
-Paid malpractice and liability insurance
-Accrued vacation and holiday pay
-Potential for monthly bonuses for meeting team goals
We are the #1 volume store of all 500+ stores in North America -11 years in a row, since we've owned it! We have one goal in mind… well, two actually. Exceptional eye care and having fun, but we like to lump them together into one because we make eye care FUN! Our team makes eye care a one-of-a-kind-experience from the moment you walk through the doors to the moment you leave. Because of our commitment to exceptional service and state-of-the-art eye care, we have grown Maple Grove Pearle Vision and our team of Maple Grove Eye Doctors into an eye care/eyewear destination. We are committed wholeheartedly to our community giving back wherever and whenever we can, showing our support and participating in the growth of Maple Grove.
Candidates should email resume to Director of Optometry, Dr. Samantha Ziegler at email@example.com
Date Posted: April 22, 2022
Practice for Sale
Young practice in the north metro for sale, busy location, modern equipment, Maestro OCT, fully stocked lab, optical, contact lenses, average 27% growth per year over 5 years, established patient base, RevolutionEHR, all the hard work is done! Motivated seller
Contact - Anthony Zabel, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: April 19, 2022
Optometrist Position Available-No weekends!
Growing, two-location private practice located in NW Suburbs of the Twin Cities, seeking a full or part-time optometrist to add to our team! Our mission is to “change lives through vision” by providing cutting edge preventative and rehabilitative vision treatment for children and adults. Our offices are equipped with modern instruments, including Optomap, OCT, VEP, VF, Keratograph, iCare, etc., along with a caring and well-trained team.
Our doctors must:
-enjoy examining children and patients with concussion
-have excellent communication skills with patients and staff
-promote a positive team culture
-practice full-scope optometry
-enjoy learning specialty optometry services we provide (vision therapy, myopia control, dry eye treatment and neuro-rehab optometry)
Residency training is not required but preferred.
Very competitive guaranteed salary with production bonus, medical benefit with dental option, excellent 401K plan with profit sharing, dependent care plan, malpractice insurance, Paid time off, education stipend, MOA, COVD, NORA dues and more.
For more details, please email CV to drschultz@
Date Posted: February 14, 2022
Job Posting - Optometrist
Associated Eye Care is a multi-specialty group practice providing surgical services and vision care for all ages. We have
five locations spanning the eastern Twin Cities of Minnesota and Western Wisconsin. Associated Eye Care is dedicated to
preserving a lifetime of vision for our patients through our uncompromising commitment to quality care and personal
Education & Licensing
• Graduate of accredited optometry program
• Current license to practice optometry in Minnesota and Wisconsin, or eligible to obtain
• One year residency or fellowship experience preferred
• Two years experience in ophthalmology setting would be considered in lieu of residency/fellowship
Job Specific Expectations
• Works well in a team provider setting, specifically working in an integrated Ophthalmology-Optometry group
• Demonstrate computer and EHR literacy
• Must be willing and able to work a variety of hours and work in the various locations as needed. The locations
include: Hudson, Hugo, New Richmond, Stillwater, Woodbury and any partner facility.
o This position would primarily practice in Western Wisconsin
• Ability to meet or exceed patient volume requirements
• Participate in department and company meetings
• Provide high quality, efficient, independent patient examinations within the scope of licensure with a clinical team.
• Order medically necessary and appropriate diagnostic tests
• Provide patients with contact lens exams and/or fittings when necessary
• Appropriately bill for examinations based on supported findings and documentation
• Clearly, yet concisely communicate with patients, clinical co-workers, support staff, referring providers, and on-call
• Ability to triage and examine urgent or emergent patients
• Provide post operative care to surgical patients including retinal, glaucoma, cataract, LASIK and corneal surgeries
• Participate in rotating call schedule
Community Outreach and Practice Growth
• Work with marketing team to enhance practice growth
• Provide education for employees
Associated Eye Care offers a competitive salary and benefits package including: Health insurance, Dental insurance, Life
insurance, Long Term disability, Flex and a 401(k) plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Associated Eye Care is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply, please submit application at
4AF2A or visit us at www.associatedeyecare.com and click the ‘Careers’ link