Here you can find all classified ad opportunities for both Full-time and Part-time Optometrists, Optometric Assistants, Fill-In Positions and Optometrists for Hire.
Please fax new listings to the MOA office at 952-921-5882 or send them via e-mail to Holly@MNEyeDocs.org.
Full or Part-time Optometrist
Are you looking for an optometry position providing an interesting combination of routine, medical, and surgical care in collaboration with an ophthalmologist in a low stress, pleasant environment? We are currently seeking a full or part-time optometrist to join our team at Eye Associates of Central Minnesota in St. Cloud, Minnesota. The ideal candidate will be personable, with excellent communications skills, and of course expert diagnosis and treatment.
Eye Associates is a busy surgical and medical ophthalmology office in St. Cloud, Minnesota, a metro area of 100,000 with a service area of 250,000, located 45 minutes northwest of Minneapolis. You will be working alongside an ophthalmologist, conducting routine and medical examinations, and pre- and post-surgical examinations, treating a wide range of diseases, inheriting existing patients both routine and complex, and seeing new patients. You will be able to manage your own dedicated patient base, and refer to an ophthalmologist as you feel necessary. If you are experienced in surgical co-management, this is a plus, but if not, we can help you learn this skill. This is a great opportunity to use your experience and knowledge of examining and treating a wide range of ocular pathology.
The specific days of the week you would see patients are negotiable, with no weekends, part-time or full-time.
Examples of patients you will see are:
- Routine eye examinations
- Post-operative exams, with internal co-management
- Pre-operative identification of surgical candidate patients
- All manner of ocular pathology, from minor to complex
- Routine Exams
Advantages for you include:
- Brand new space including your own office
- Immediate availability of patients to see
- State-of-the-art examination lanes and testing equipment
- Experienced support staff including ophthalmic techs
- Underground heated parking
- A superior Electronic Health Record system, web-based, and customizable to suit your own preferences
- Start-up gradually to allow familiarization of clinic layout, equipment, staff, and EHR
- Production-based compensation with base salary plus production bonus
- We anticipate minimal time for your billing to substantially exceed the base salary
- Benefits available if full-time or near full-time
- Ready ophthalmologist support
- Ready availability of subspecialists in the area
- Reasonable cost of living area, very low crime
- 45 minutes northwest of Minneapolis
- Licensure in Minnesota
- Malpractice insurance coverage
Pay: Guaranteed $104,000.00 per year full time, pro-rated for part time, plus production incentive in either case.
- 8:00 to 4:30
- Flexible days of the week, Monday through Friday
- Part time or full time
Eye Associates of Central Minnesota
628 Roosevelt Road Ste 101
Saint Cloud MN 56301
Date Posted: June 08, 2022
Multi Specialty Clinic Looking for Optometrist
Lakeview Clinic is a multi-specialty independent clinic looking for an Optometrist to join our eye department due to the upcoming retirement of our Ophthalmologist.
Located at our Waconia location, this would be a full time position at 4 days per week with no weekends to allow for an excellent work/life balance.
Lakeview’s eye clinic provides primary eye care including contact lens fittings, urgent eye care and post-operative care with co-managing Ophthalmologists in the area. Experience with long term glaucoma care, macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy is a must.
This physician owned group of 50 providers in the SW Metro offers outstanding benefits including 100% paid family health and dental insurance, 401k and profit sharing.
For an application please visit our website at www.lakeviewclinic.com or call 952-442-4461 ext 7215
424 State Hwy 5 West Waconia, MN 55387
Date Posted: May 10, 2022
Optometrist in Zumbrota, MN area office
We are actively hiring for our Zumbrota, MN area office. You will find an experienced and helpful team of eye care professionals dedicated to meeting our patients’ eye health needs. Our mission is to exceed the expectations of our patients by providing exceptional eye care services. We strive to share our expertise with each patient to inform them of all aspects of their visual health, preventative eye health, and eye care products that will enhance their quality of life to a new level of satisfaction. Above all, we believe that every person, patient and staff member who steps foot in our office, should be treated with respect, and should leave our office feeling valued.
- Create exceptional value in the lives of our patients by delivering extraordinary eye care.
- Examine, diagnose, treat and manage disorders of the visual system, eye diseases, and injuries.
- Confidently and correctly prescribe glasses and contacts as needed.
- Review prescriptions and identifies special and complex needs.
- Perform work accurately and thoroughly despite time pressure and patient volume.
- Diagnose, treat and manage vision and eye health conditions.
- In addition to prescribing eyeglasses and contact lenses, be knowledgeable in treatment options using pharmaceuticals, low vision, vision therapy, and surgical procedures.
- Look to specialize in an area of professional interest, such as vision therapy or low vision rehab.
- Provide pre- and postoperative care to patients undergoing eye surgery—for example, examining a patient one day postoperatively.
- Evaluate patients for the presence of diseases such as diabetes and refer patients to other healthcare providers as appropriate.
- Promote eye health by counseling patients, including explaining how to clean and wear contact lenses.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong communicator and listener to patients and associates.
- Strong interpersonal skills (friendly, caring, patient).
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
- Sharp decision-making skills.
- Experience with different technologies, specifically EMR/EHR
- Doctor of Optometry degree and maintain a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance